Do you want to lose weight fast and easily?
Here are some healthy foods and recipes that will help you accelerate your weight loss goals much faster.
Check this list when you go to the supermarket.
The good sources of protein
- Eggs are an excellent source of protein and therefore can play a major role in supporting natural weight loss.
There are great forms of slow-release energy to keep you going throughout the day.
- Turkey being protein helps you stay further for longer which has the amino acids they’re the building blocks for muscle.
- Chicken and fish are good too. Your body burns more calories by juicing protein during those who digest carbohydrates.
- Salmon. Lean sources of protein help you feel full without adding fat. However, 50% of women ages 18 to 50 don’t know they get enough of this essential nutrient.
- Reduced-fat milk is one of the healthiest dairy items. It’s low in fat and it’s an excellent source of protein, calcium, phosphorus, and vitamin B.
If you want something with fewer sugars and saturated fats, you might want to try a lower percentage, like skim milk.
- Lentils packed with fiber, folate, and magnesium, this versatile fat-free legume can be a fabulous supporting player in a slimming healthy eating regimen. Lentils, prepared in any number of ways, will have you feeling as if you‘ve eaten a meaty.
The good sources of carbs to accelerate your weight loss
- Oats are rich in fiber, so a serving can help you feel full throughout the day.
Just 1/2 cup packs four point six grams of Resistant Starch, a healthy carb that boosts metabolism and burns fat.
- Beans are inexpensive filling and versatile and a great source of protein. Beans are also high in fiber and slow to digest. That means you feel full longer, which may stop you from eating more.
- Grapefruit is a delicious and nutritious sweet-tart snack, breakfast side, or salad topping. But researchers have also discovered that eating grapefruit or grapefruit juice daily can aid in weight loss, possibly due to a reduction in insulin levels.
- Broccoli. Rich in fiber loaded with antioxidants, and overall an amazing vegetable, broccoli is a great choice to include in your diet. You can use it in so many different dishes or just serve it on itself.
To keep the pounds at bay, eat an apple or two a day.
Numerous studies have found that eating an apple half-hour to an hour before a meal has the result of cutting the calories of the meal.
Because the fiber in the apple makes you feel full, so you eat less.
- Brown rice is a heartier, fiber-packed alternative to less-than-super white rice.
A half-cup serving contains one point seven grams of Resistant Starch, a healthy carb that boosts metabolism and burns fat.
The good sources of fat
There is no reason to be afraid of eating fats as long as they’re the right fats. The right choice can accelerate your weight loss goal faster than you expected.
- Avocados are the perfect example of a food high in good fats and are something that you can eat in abundance since they keep you feeling nourished and satisfied.
For a great snack on the run, take a small handful of almonds, peanuts, walnuts, or pecans.
Research shows that when people munch on nuts, they automatically eat less at later meals.
- Almonds help build muscle, reduce cravings, and make the most convenient snack.
Accelerate your weight loss – Avoid salted almonds.
Instead, nibble on raw almonds that still have their skin.
You can use these foods in recipes
Like a delicious egg omelet – Ingredients – calories: 390
2 large eggs
2 tsp salsa
1 tbsp guacamole
Preparing – crack the eggs into a preheated, nonstick skillet over high heat, breaking the yolks. Cook on one side for 50 seconds, or until fully cooked.
Top with remaining ingredients.
Enjoy with one hand of baked tortilla chips.
Blueberry nut oatmeal – Ingredients – calories: 390
Cook 1/2 cup dry Quick 1-minute Quaker Oats
Top with 1 cup frozen organic blueberries
2 tbsp cashews and
1 tablespoon honey
Broccoli and Feta Omelet with Toast – Ingredients – calories: 390
1 cup chopped broccoli
2 large eggs, beaten
2 tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled
¼ tbsp dried dill
2 slices rye bread, toasted
Preparing – Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add broccoli, and cook 3 minutes.
Combine egg, feta, and dill in a small bowl. Add egg mixture to pan.
Cook 3 to 4 minutes, flip an omelet, and cook 2 minutes or until cooked through.
Serve with toast.
Peanut butter and banana smoothie – Ingredients – calories: 304
1/2 cup fat-free milk
1/2 cup fat-free plain yogurt
2 tbsp creamy natural unsalted peanut butter
1/4 very ripe banana
1 tablespoon honey
4 ice cubes
Preparing – Combine all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. Pour into a tall glass and serve.
Eating these foods can help you lose weight, but don’t forget to exercise.
Remember that you need to have faith, discipline, and enough determination to accelerate your weight loss plan to finally work.
And if you’re seriously looking for a fast and natural weight loss solution then I recommend you – click here for serious fitness solutions that can slash your weight loss struggling and help you accomplish your weight loss dreams.
If it’s the right method for you?
Take the survey to find out. This solution already helped millions of people struggling to reach their weight loss goals.