What Happens if you do these Exercises 5x…
10 Simple Exercises for Good Eyesight
Purposely exercising your eyes is one of those simple things very few people do, but which can go immeasurably in helping you maintain good vision.
Here are ten such exercises that will take you no more than ten minutes to complete. Give it a try – we can’t emphasize how useful they are!
- Flash for two minutes. This exercise will help regulate blood flow to your eyes.
Continue Simple Exercises For Good Eyesight
2. Rotate your head in a circular motion as you stare forward. First from right to left, then from top to bottom. This will increase the blood flow to your eyes.
- Look to the right, then slowly move your gaze to the left. Then do the same thing in the opposite direction.
HUGE Vision Improvements in 14 Days!
Here it is: Proof that your eyeglasses or contact lenses are simply band-aids that neutralize the effects of poor vision habits you’ve acquired. They make the image processing part of our brain weaker and slowly rob you of your ability to read, drive a car, and do countless other things most people take for granted.
Over 40.000 women and men are using a simple and secret trick to reverse their vision problems as they sleep. And now they are reclaiming the 20/20 vision they were born with. It’s easy and works every time. Do this tonight and you’ll see better in the morning
Could vision problems mean your brain is trouble? Did you know that trying to treat the symptom rather than striking at the cause of your vision problems is the worst curse imaginable? This shocking link between the eyes and the brain was discovered by researchers in Washington.
Most people continue to wear glasses because they’ve been brainwashed by the medical establishment to believe poor eyesight is a hereditary condition…
Even though new studies are showing this to be completely false!
Don’t let that be you Do this tonight and you’ll no longer need glasses… The real cause of vision problems.
Scientists: Vision problems have nothing to do with your eyes
Even brain doctors were left in complete awe… They just couldn’t believe vision problems has absolutely nothing to do with the eyes
Vision problems are in fact a symptom of another hidden condition.
Don’t let poor eyesight and vision problems to ruin your independence and destroy your life. Find out where they come and how to fix them!
Next Simple Exercises for Good Eyesight
4. Close your eyes and relax. Darkness is believed to help strengthen the photoreceptor cells in your eyes, which in turn can help maintain clear vision.
- Move your gaze in different directions. Look right to left, up, and then down. rotate your eyes in circular motions; Draw an eight.
Good Eyesight Exercises can help you also with headache!
6. Close your eyes tightly for three to five seconds, then open them. Do this seven times. This will help relax your eye muscles and increase blood flow to your eyes.
- Press lightly against your temples with your fingers. Hold this pressure for about two seconds. Repeat four to five times. This improves the flow of the intraocular fluid.
- Keep your eyes open and draw simple geometric figures with your eyes. Then move on to more complicated shapes.
Top Exercises for Good Eyesight
9. Close your eyes and slowly move your eyeballs up and down. Repeat this five to ten times.
- Increase the near and far focusing of your eyes.
Sit in a chair or stand in front of a blank wall. Place your thumb about 10 inches in front of your face and focus on it. You can also focus on an object five to ten feet away for 10 to 15 seconds.
Then focus on an object that is 10 to 20 feet in front of you without moving your head. Focus on the object for 10-15 seconds.
After 10-15 seconds, focus on your thumb again. Practice this five times.